Minutes and seconds can easily be read across the room in total darkness, making the 300 ideal for film processing, especially the precise timing required by color processing. The 60-minute time range can be set in minutes for developing and seconds for enlarger control. Two hands permit quick setting by seconds, minutes or combinations of seconds and minutes.
An exclusive dual-cam mechanism provides extreme accuracy for long time intervals: +/-.015% at maximum dial setting. Two separate outlet receptacles control an enlarger or printer and safelight by a combination time/focus switch. Each outlet has a 600 watts rated capacity for operating most film processing equipment. The Model 300 can be used with a relay for heavier loads.
The case is made of durable plastic and measures 7 1/2″ x 7 1/2″ x 2 1/2″. It is exceptionally strong, withstands high impact, resists chemicals and moisture, and is electrically non-conductive. The case has a recessed handle in the back and keyholes for wall mounting.
* Plastic boot over the power switch prevents corrosion from chemicals or water.
* Contemporary, easy-to-read numerals on a large 6 1/2″ diameter face. Numerals, dial and hands are luminous.
* Setting knob for fast fingertip control.
* Precision accuracy assured by electric synchronous motor.
* Buzzer automatically signals end of developing period…can be set for desired volume.
* Sturdy plastic case with rubber base pads resists impact, chemicals and moisture.
* Gray, texture, non-slip finish has contemporary look.
* Keyholes in back make wall mounting easy.
* Three-wire grounded cord.
Made in USA
Minimum Setting: 1 second
Total Range: 60 minutes, by minutes and seconds
Automatic Buzzer: Constant tone
Accuracy: +/-.015% @ maximum setting
Voltages: Input voltage 100-130 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz: 210-250 VA
AC Outlet Power Rating: @120 VAC
Max Lamp Load: 600W
Max Resistive Load: 1200W
Max Motor Load: 1/3 HP
Approvals: UL and cUL