Instant Cold Compress pack – Immediate first aid
Instant Cold Compress is conveniently disposable with no pre-chilling required for quick, effective relief. It provides temporary relief for minor pain and swelling. Immediate first aid treatment for contusions, sprains, aches, sore joints, abrasions and other minor injuries. Store in a cool, dry place. The 4 x 5 In Box is just a cold pack that is prepackaged in box to prevent accidental activation which is ideal for first aid kits and bags.
- Activates easily to provide instant relief
- Provides an anesthetic effect
- Relieves aches and pains
- Convenient, effective pain relief for use anytime, anywhere
- Consistent cold therapy up to 30 minutes as used in hospitals
- Safe for direct application to skin, therapeutic temperature
- Activates instantly, no refrigeration required
Instructions for Single Use Application
- Squeeze sides firmly where indicated to activate.
- Shake pack well to mix contents.
- Apply to desired area for 30 minutes, then leave area uncovered for 60 minutes.
- Dispose into trash after single use.
Carefully read all instructions and warnings located on instant cold pack before use.
- Do not poke, puncture or strike the cold pack in any manner.
- Do not use if punctured, torn, or leaking. For external use only.
- Individuals with circulatory problems should a physician before use.
- Do not apply to broken skin.
- Consult a physician or Poison Control Center immediately if swallowed accidentally .
- If contents inside pack come into contact with skin, wash area with mild soap and water to avoid irritation.
- If contents inside pack come into contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water and immediately consult a physician.
Store at room temperature. Refrigerating or freezing is not advisable prior to use, as frostbite may occur.
For more medical equipment, please feel free to visit www.hplmedical.ca